Plan to Act!
to work with both Act! & Outlook
pks upgrade assurance
- Peace of mind with free minor updates for bug fixes and program improvements.
- No program can guarantee future compatibility, so as Microsoft and Swiftpage release upgrades to Office and Act! CRM, Upgrade Assurance subscribers will receive compatibility upgrades to Project KickStart
- New features released with each version
- Free tier upgrade to Webplanner subscription with Upgrade Assurance, a $60 value, is almost equal to the total cost of Upgrade Assurance.
- Cheaper than upgrade fees - automatic subscription renewal for a small annual fee (25%) means it costs less than upgrading every four years.
- No more worries about an outdated Project KickStart – Upgrade to future major version releases at no additional charge.
- Continued technical support via ticketing support.
The easiest project management tool for all industries
Manage projects from charities to engineering all in one place
"When we come up with a new product that we need to work on and document for the FDA, Project KickStart is fantastic. It helps us figure out: How we pull the team together, Who needs to do what, What elements of the project are key"
A. Kay - Vice-President of Manufacturing, DynaMed Division, Gall's Inc.
"Project Kickstart is a great front end for all projects. I have been able to map out multiple projects for my team and have had no difficulty in convincing them of the relevance of each step."
S. Lilley - Director, Sales & Marketing Development, Merk & Co. Europe
Project KickStart is a real confidence builder. You sit down with it, and in about 30 minutes, you can put together a very impressive project plan and schedule. Nobody believes it's that easy until they use Project KickStart for the first time. After that, they're converts.
David Little, Program Manager, Hewlett-Packard Outsourcing Services Group
"All too often, though, we find ourselves overwhelmed by our impending tasks and cannot figure out WHERE to start. Project Kickstart makes this dreaded task a snap! By prompting me to identify obstacles, and offering the opportunity to assign people to tasks, it turns chaos into a plan."
R. Henderson - President, Biocon
"Project Kickstart is perfect for brainstorming sessions. It's easy to use, and helps define goals, organize thoughts, and identify all the dependencies and sub-projects that you didn't realize existed until management and end user groups began their brain dumps."
S. Cabell - HR Consultant, CVS Pharmacy